Its Friday 27th October 2023 and in this evenings show we are running the rule over three points against Cheltenham on Tuesday evening (just!) and we look ahead to tomorrows match at Bloomfield Road as we look to hopefully leapfrog Peterborough and cement our place in the play off spots.
Blackpool 3 – Cheltenham Town 2
- Starting eleven
- First half
- 18 GOAL Lavs goal after Karamoko Dembele smacked the bar earlier
- 33 GOAL Rhodes goal heads in Morgan free kick.
- 38 Disallowed Rhodes goal, foul on keeper.
- 41 GOAL Dembele volley
- 44 GOAL Goodwin pulls one back
- Second half
- 68 Carey & Koussai on for Lavery and Dembele. Thoughts behind this?
- 79 Weir on for Morgan
- 86 GOAL
- MOM announced as CJ
- Back-to-back league wins and three goals scored at Bloomfield Road
- Match stats
- Momentum graphs
- Two places above us (we are on 23 points, they are on 25), we go above them and possibly Bolton if they lose and we have a big win. Who would have thought this eight games ago? What is everyones thoughts on the main reasons for the turnaround?
- Posh form exactly the same as ours for last five games, won three, drawn two.
- Last time we played them was Critchleys last game in charge and they destroyed us 5-0. Do you think this will be playing on Critchleys mind and will he want to atone for the debacle of a match?
- Pick our team
If you would like to help support our show, say thanks for the pods and help us pay for software, hosting, equipment, etc., please consider joining our Patreon supporter program.
And in return for your generous patronage of the pod, you’ll get a Seasiders Podcast premium pass. This gives you all the podcasts ad-free, exclusive patron-only content and access to our private patron WhatsApp group containing us and all other patrons.
You can follow and listen to the pod on these platforms:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.