It’s Sunday 20th August 2023 and in this evening’s show we are discussing a hat-trick of stalemates as Blackpool put in another lacklustre display, this time coming against Orient at Bloomfield Road yesterday.
- Port Vale 0-0
- Starting Eleven
- First half
- Bright start and high press effective
- 5 Lavery drills one into top corner, keeper saves
- 15 Grimmy great save from low header and Piggot fires over rebound
- 44 – Big chance for Orient,Marv caught in possession on left by Piggott. Cross deflected over Griimy who claws it out and Casey pushes Piggott over who is about to head deflection in
- 45 – Half volley just wide
- Second half
- 57 – Morgan/Lavery hits post
- 70 – Moncur blazes over after good work down the left
- 90 – Lavery drags wide on a tight angle
- Boos at end again
- Player ratings
- Manager ratings
- Twitter reactions
- BST Grassroots season ticket
- Over 10k on again, surely this is going to go down if performances remain the same?
- Marv once again out of sorts and looking like a shadow of his former self. Time to be dropped?
- Inverted wingers – why does he do it?
- Is it time to bin the formation?
- Tashan Oakley-Boothe on a two-year contract, with an option for a further 12 months. Do we really need another midfielder
- Lincoln away
You can follow us on social media, listen to and/or watch the shows on the following platforms.
Podcast app: https://podfollow.com/seasiders-podcast
PS – If listening on Apple Podcasts, don’t forget to leave us a five star rating and review as it helps us gain exposure on there. Much obliged!
If you would like to help support our show, say thanks for the pods and help us pay for software, hosting, equipment, etc., please consider joining our Patreon supporter program.
And in return for your generous patronage of the pod, you’ll get a Seasiders Podcast premium pass. This gives you all the podcasts ad-free, exclusive patron-only content, access to our private patron WhatsApp group containing us and all other patrons.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.