It’s Monday 17th April 2023. In this evening’s show, we are discussing the lifeline thrown out by Dobbie and Jezza as the ‘Pool just about overcame Wigan at Bloomfield Road on Saturday. We also look ahead to West Brom tomorrow, another must-win game if we are to stand any chance of avoiding the League One trapdoor.
- If Carlsberg did lineups
- Grimmy back in. Maxwell has conceded 3,3,3 & 4 in last games
- GOAL! Jezza (‘JY9’) on two mins
- Contained Wigan well
- Bowlerred over. Over the bar – 23m
- JY9 charges Amos and ball almost rebounds in
- Bowler side volley into Amos’ hands – 50m
- Hubby head injury
- Hubby, Rogers off, Gabriel & Carey on 63m
- CJ on for Bowler -74m Thoughts on Bowlers performance?
- Patino on for Poveda – 78m
- NINE minutes of added time
- McClean miss on 92m What a shame!
- Wigan nearly sneak one at the death
- Clean sheet, only QPR have conceded more on 67
- Match stats
April 18, 2023: Home vs. West Bromwich Albion
April 22, 2023: Away vs. Birmingham City
April 28, 2023: Home vs. Millwall
May 8, 2023: Away vs. Norwich City
Stoke City 1 – 2 West Bromwich Albion
West Bromwich Albion 2 – 2 Queens Park Rangers
Rotherham United 3 – 1 West Bromwich Albion
West Bromwich Albion 0 – 0 Millwall
Cardiff City 1 – 1 West Bromwich Albion
If you would like to help support our show, say thanks for the pods and help us pay for software, hosting, equipment, etc., please consider joining our Patreon supporter program.
And in return for your generous patronage of the pod, you’ll get a Seasiders Podcast premium pass. This gives you all the podcasts ad-free, exclusive patron-only content and access to our private patron WhatsApp group containing us and all other patrons.
You can follow and listen to the pod on these platforms:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.