We react to the absolute shit show at Deepdale yesterday, as the Mickasauraus unbelievably set us up with five at the back and once again left our best players on the bench, in a must-win West Lancs derby against the Nobbers, which we lost….badly.
- Av it! Wild clearance set the scene for game hacking away for a corner. Canon shout for pen afterwards after ‘foul’ on CJ after Whiteman strike from corner
- Keshi hit posts after good interchange with ROgers
- Potts goal after calmatous headed clearance from CJ. Dougall slow to close down
- Whiteman goal. Whos at fault?
- Wanker PNE players celebrating in front of fans, again
- Flapswell living up to his name, mispunching a corner but making amends earlier
- Half time subs
- Cannon goal. Pathic defending, Connolly not tracking his man and Nelson static. No overload either 4v5
- Flapswell save from Delap when clean, decent save. Ball given away by Husband yet again in the build up
- Poveda shot blocked by Woodman
- Rogers header miss
- Poveda to Bower to Yates and its a goal. Funny that!
- We go the wrong Dinosaur, Warnock or McCarthy?
- Boardroom needs to change, need a change of policy from the Barnsley mafia!
- Sack Mick now?
- Next manager
If you would like to help support our show, say thanks for the pods and help us pay for software, hosting, equipment, etc., please consider joining our Patreon supporter program.
And in return for your generous patronage of the pod, you’ll get a Seasiders Podcast premium pass. This gives you all the podcasts ad-free, exclusive patron-only content and access to our private patron WhatsApp group containing us and all other patrons.
You can follow and listen to the pod on these platforms:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.