It’s Thursday 29th March 2023 and in this evening’s show, we are once again joined by our “Nobber fwiend” Tom Harrison, who will be helping us preview Saturday’s huge West Lancs derby with both teams needing to secure three vital points and for the local derby bragging rights.
- PNE v Pool
- 1st April, 12:30 KO, Deepdale
- Andre Marriner the ref.
- Dad’s army map of the ‘control area’ by Lancs police.
- Injured and suspended players
- Head 2 Head
- Form, both teams
- League positions
- Match insights
- Ranked 21 in goals scored per match (0.9 goals)
- Preston North End and Blackpool have not drawn any of their last 4 matches against each other.
- Unbeaten in 4 home games
- Ranked 18 in goals scored per match (1.1 goals)
- Haven’t won an away game in their last 11 matches
- Have scored 8 goals in their last 5 matches
- Match odds
- Match predictions
- Our lineup
If you would like to help support our show, say thanks for the pods and help us pay for software, hosting, equipment, etc., please consider joining our Patreon supporter program.
And in return for your generous patronage of the pod, you’ll get a Seasiders Podcast premium pass. This gives you all the podcasts ad-free, exclusive patron-only content and access to our private patron WhatsApp group containing us and all other patrons.
You can follow and listen to the pod on these platforms:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.