In this evening’s show, we are unbelievably discussing a Blackpool WIN as a resolute Tangerine wall ground out three vital points against the Potters on Saturday to record our first league win in 14 games! We’ll also be looking ahead to Blackburn Rovers away tomorrow evening as ‘Pool make the short hop over to Ewood Park.
- Rotherham (h) 0-0
- Swansea (a) 2-1
- Rat sacked
Stoke talking points
- Fiorini back, Rogers & Poveda in, Bowler out. Looked like a 4-3-3?
- Glaring Gayle miss – defence all over the place
- Poveda GOAL! Rogers key to the move?
- Maxi’s Smallbone save (Mitch lookalike should have scored) vital save at that period in the game
- CJ on for Fiorini – thoughts on the logic here?
- Who goes on to drag a glorious chance wide on 58 mins
- Superman Connolly clearance
- Hat-trick full-back change!! OFF: Poveda, Rogers, Lyons ON: Thompson, Garbutt, Gabriel. 62 mins.
- Another Maxi worldly save on 65 mins
- Smallbone ‘celebrations’ on 76 min free-kick that “went in”
- Six LONG minutes. Six mins of added time. Did anyone feel nervous at injury time?
- Emotional scenes at the final whistle. Lots of hugging around the ground!
- Match preview
- We pick our team
You can follow us on social media, listen to and/or watch the shows on the following platforms.
Podcast app: https://podfollow.com/seasiders-podcast
If you would like to help support our show, say thanks for the pods and help us pay for software, hosting, equipment, etc., please consider joining our Patreon supporter program.
And in return for your generous patronage of the pod, you’ll get a Seasiders Podcast premium pass. This gives you all the podcasts ad-free, exclusive patron-only content, and access to our private patron WhatsApp group containing us and all other patrons.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.