Appleton OUT, McCarthy IN
It’s Thursday 19th January in this evening special we bring the news that Michael Appleton has finally fallen into the grave he dug for himself and out of the darkness a silver-haired saviour has arisen. Join us as we react firstly to Appleton’s departure and then look ahead to what the future holds under Mick McCarthy
- Appleton departure – surprised or not by timing? Does anyone dispute it was inevitable?
- Big Mick. Good choice?
- Will he unite the fans?
- Hands down, THE best “……….Tangerine Army” chant we will ever have. Rolls off the tongue. Copyright Jordan Hayes
- Mick McCarthy interview
- Micks managerial stats
- Style of football
- Player implications. What will he do? What does it mean for the squad? Who gets a new lease of life and who might drop down the pecking order? (I.e. will Patino still be a key player?)
- Huddersfield team selection
- Andy on Mick
- Tom on Mick
- Admittance of earlier failures. In terms of the wider context, is this an? Does it bother us that we’ve gone against the direction of the last 3 years or should we see this as a canny move, a good piece of pragmatic judgement based on our immediate needs?
- Staying up? Huddersfield predictions
If you would like to help support our show and help us pay for software, hosting, equipment, etc., please consider joining our Patreon supporter program.In return, you’ll get extra content, early releases, access to our private Patreon WhatsApp chat group, and the odd giveaway now and then.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.