It’s Sunday 8th January 2023, in this evening’s show, we purr over a giant-killing FA Cup performance yesterday as the ‘Pool destroyed the Florists to make it into the bag for the fourth-round.
- Andy Lyons makes his debut.. Thoughts on the new boy and the starting eleven.
- Marv is back in the goals and back on form.Cause of this?
- Poveda power – Has the real Poveda, finally stood up? Brilliant performance and goal.
- Subs spot on and the impact of Jezza.
- Excellent performance, goal and the renaissance of CJ.
- A hat trick (of misses) for Sturridge.
- Appleton’s tangerine army chanted (very faint).Fickle or what?!Steve Cooper not giving one ounce of credit to Blackpool in a post-match interview.
- VAR – In some cup ties and not in others, what a mess!Thoughts on this.
- The sparse home crowd.Why?The third round of the FA used to be one of the most special games in the football calendar.
- New signings Morgan Rogers and of course Josh Bowler re-resigning. What else do we need in the squad to stay up, if anything?
If you would like to help support our show and help us pay for software, hosting, equipment, etc., please consider joining our Patreon supporter program.
In return, you’ll get extra content, early releases, access to our private Patreon WhatsApp chat group and the odd giveaway now and then.To find out more go to:
You can follow us on the following platforms:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.