It’s Sunday 30th October 2022, and in this evening’s show, we will be purring over a Gary Goals-inspired victory which saw “a team like Blackpool” overturn a half-time deficit to come away with all three points at the Coventry Building Society Arena.
Welcome Kev & Pete
Kev Owers & Pete Dixon
- M6 a nightmare on the journey there but made it thanks to Siri and Jimmy Hill way
- Unseasonable warmth, twenty degrees C
- Great start, Carey slotting Madine in, should have scored but great timing over the run. Tried to dink the GK.
- Patino nailed, the first yellow of the game to them. Booked my Mr.Bond who looks like a grey-haired former Mod!
- The resulting free kicking played into the box by Dougall, broke to Thorniley on the edge, floated into Madine and back post but pokes it over the bar when free, karate kick stretching.
- Cov hit the post, the ball in from the right, and Charlie Allen hit the post. Did Maxi get a toe on it?
- Evoesque diag from Connolly finds Carey on the left. Beautiful first touch, dummies defender and drills the base of the post
- GOAL – Palmer megs Jud to put Cov ahead, great build-up to the goal.
- DIASSLOWED GOAL – CJ judged offside after Madine header goalbound. Did he touch it?
- GOAL! Madine intercepts the backpass, sets up Hubby’s cross and a glancing header
- Connolly blazes over after great move and cross from Patino
- Two more Cov chances, close
- GOAL! Yates header! 7 in 5 and top scorer in the league. A great cross from CJ, Madine-esque header.
If you would like to help support our show and help us pay for software, hosting, equipment, etc, please consider joining our Patreon supporter program.
In return, you’ll get extra content, early releases, access to our private Patreon WhatsApp chat group and the odd giveaway now and then. To find out more go to:
You can follow us on the following platforms:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.