It’s Sunday 16th October 2022, in this evening’s show, we discuss four red cards, six goals, a two-goal deficit overturned, a missed penalty, a mass brawl and a referee as bent as a Uri Geller spoon!
Sheffield United 3 – Blackpool 3
- Madine not taking a knee! Thoughts?
- Away kit with tangerine socks, looked awesome imo!
- Great start but two down after twenty minutes – a common pattern this season – why?
- A brace of braces for Jezza, what caused the upturn in form?
- Brilliant performance from Lavery, discuss.
- Dougall puts us three two up with a sliding finish
- Bridcutt head injury, gets ignored by the twat that is David Webb
- Marv red, silly challenge really. Thorniley was covering
- Thomspn red after a dual assault into boards from their lad. Petulant kick of the ball, but worthy of a red, really?
- Williams and CJ on
- Disallowed Sheff U goal for offside and missed two sitters, one from Bash
- Their laughable penalty and miss. David Webb must have the Blades on his acca!
- Connolly handball
- 8 mins of injury time, two incredible saves from Maxi in the period
- McBurney nails Maxwell, three of their players then obscure Maxi in offside positions and Norwood smashes it home. Heartbreak.
- CJ nearly winning it for ‘Pool at the death
- Appleton clearly not happy with the officials, great to see him wading in and to quote MCLF “The body warmer twat would have run a mile.”
- Lavery being sent off for being body slammed by Fodderimgham
- Lavery three-game game ban, misses nob end. Thompson and Marv, one game ban
- Stewards kicking off with fans – what happened?
- Laughable EFL highlights show not even discussing the referee’s performance
- Michael Dawson on SSN saying Webb got everything correct and did a good job
- Pick the team for the match out of the scraps of a squad!
- Tangerine team mates
If you would like to help support our show and help us pay for software, hosting, equipment, etc, please consider joining our Patreon supporter program.
In return, you’ll get extra content, early releases, access to our private Patreon WhatsApp chat group and the odd giveaway now and then. To find out more go to:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.