#53 : Battered Cod
Podcast: Play in new window
| Download (0.2KB)
In episode 53 and in todays L-O-N-G overdue show, we bring you our thoughts on last weekends 5-1 drubbing of Fleetwood Town in the FA Cup, brief reviews of all the games we’ve missed since the previous podcast, we muse over ‘Pools activity in the January transfer market thus far and we talk to Crystal Palace fan Chris Hambling from the Crystal Palace fans podcast ‘Holmesdale Radio’ ahead of this coming Saturdays clash at Bloomfield Road.
Here are notes from the topics we discussed on the show and listeners questions we answered:
- Puncheon and Vardy bids – thoughts on these bids and players. Do we need them?
- SE corner farce, KO saying its not important
- Ollie after a big striker – any thoughts on who and any thoughts on who we need in the transfer window?
- Danny Wilson – thoughts?
- Djodic and Llera out of the door – who else should be boot out?
- Macca gone back to Wigan – will he be missed?
- Seasiders Question Time
- Ross Crampsey Should be a smooth one after a long break!
- Chris Baz Barry Why does ko and ollie see it fit to buy players or get players in and then after a few months get rid , don’t they do their homework ?
- Penn Wilbert F’ing Christ man! Don’t do that crap to us again! Outside of the shitty news feeds that I get from ESPN and sky, I have no other way of really knowing how the team is doing. I was going through withdraw!
- Jeff Hembury Good to have you back!
- Jeff Hembury How long does it take to throw some seats up on the corner stand? And why does KO not seem to care? Don’t you think we’d of had a few sellouts with the east fully open?!
- Steven Bradley have we finally clicked or is there more heart ache to come? How far should KO go to keep the team together (lualua and howard)?
- Martin Grace Love listening to the show in the US. Glad to have it back
#52 : A royal Reading result
In episode 52 we discuss Saturdays Will Watt from Blackpool Evening Gazette joins us in the studio to discuss Saturdays hard fought one nil win over Reading, Jonjo Shelveys strange and untimely recall by Liverpool, the third round draw for the FA cup sees a potential mouth watering Fydle coast derby if Fleetwood can get past Yeovil in their second round replay and get well soon Keith Southern.